* Used for conductivity, salinity, TDS and temperature measurements of high accuracy for work
in the field and in the laboratory.
* Newly introduced function is the resistivity measurement of the tested liquid.
* Salinity measurement in NaCl or KCl based on real characteristics.
* Defining the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) based on conductivity measurement.
* Wide measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water, natural water as well as in
very salty solutions.
* 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
* “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
* Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
* Wide range of α coefficient 0 to 10 % / °C chosen depending on the measured solution.
* In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm
the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type
of water is determined in norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface waters, deep water
and well water. This solution lowers the measurement error.
* The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation
was increased by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of
trace contaminations and temperature.
* Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
* Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration - up to 10 last calibrations.
* Possibility of changing the reference temperature value.
* In set with high accuracy conductivity cell ECF-1. Measuring range 0 to 500 mS/cm sufficient
for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes
are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damages.
* Ability to store constants K of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
* Possibility to measure electric admittance of tree seedlings – checking the vitality of seedlings
with a special sensor.
* Equipped with an easy-to-read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
* Internal clock with date.
* Internal data-logger - storing up to 4000 measurements taken singly or in series with
time, temperature and date all data stored in non-volatile memory.
* Storing the date of next calibration and reminding it in the right moment to the user.
* Possibility of connecting with a PC by micro USB connector
* Software for data transmission and collection delivered in set.
* Powered with rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB - micro / USB cable.
* Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
Technical data :