* Laboratory meters in bench-top housing, powered by 12V power adapter.
* Large easy-to-read backlit LCD display facilitates work.
* Each of the models measure oxygen dissolved in water and sewage in % of saturation or
in mg/l, temperature and air pressure.
* CCO-505 model additionally measures conductivity and salinity. CPO-505 additionally
measures pH and redox potential.
* Unification of the procedures in all measuring functions makes working easier.
* “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
* Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
* Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration - up to 10 last calibrations.
Oxygen measurement function:
* Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor.
* Each of the models equipped with a function of automatic atmospheric pressure
measurement with calculation of its influence on the oxygen measurement readout in mg/l.
Easy to operate
* Calibration of the oxygen sensor in 1 or 2 points. Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
* In CO-505 meter possibility of introducing the salinity value with automatic calculation of
its influence on the result of oxygen measurement.
* CCO-505 model automatically counts the influence of salinity measured in the conductivity
mode on the oxygen measurement result.
Conductivity measurement function in CCO-505:
* Full conductivity measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as saline.
* 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
* In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm
the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this type
of water is determined by the norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface water, deep water
and well water.
* This solution lowers the measurement error.
* The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has
been improved by automatic adjustment of the α coefficient depending on the kind of
trace contaminations and temperature.
* Calibration by entering the constant K in range 0.01÷19.999 cm-1 or in standards in 1 – 5 points.
* Possibility to store constants K of three cells, which cover the whole conductivity range.
* Wide range of α coefficient (0÷10% / °C) chosen depending on a kind of measured liquid.
* Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
* Converting the conductivity into salinity in NaCl and KCl proceeds according to the
real dependence, what greatly increases accuracy.
* Possibility of determining the TDS by entering the TDS coefficient.
* In set with high accuracy conductivity cell. Measuring range 0÷500 mS/cm sufficient
for measurements in ultra pure water and high salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it against mechanical damage.
pH measurement function in CPO-505:
* The pH and conductivity measurement circuits are isolated.
* Calibration in 1 to 5 points.
* Automatic detection of the buffer solutions’ values entered by the user.
* Automatic correction of the standard solution’s pH value changes along with the
temperature changes for NIST standards.
* Storing of 3 pH electrodes characteristics enables to replace them quickly – very useful
feature during field work.
* Automatic evaluation of the electrode’s condition. Readout of the electrode's characteristic slope.
* Depending on the kind of applied pH electrode it may be used for clean water, sewage,
soil measurements etc.
mV – redox measurement function in CPO-505:
* Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1mV).
* Possibility of automatic calculation of the redox reading in relation to the chloride/silver
electrode to the hydrogen electrode.
Other features :
* Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
* Remembers the next calibration date.
* Internal clock with date.
* Internal data-logger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken as single or in series
with time, temperature and date.
* The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
* USB output for connecting with a PC.
* The meters meet the GLP requirements.
Technical data :