* Used for accurate pH, temperature and redox potential (mV) measurements.
* Useful for measurements in the field and laboratory.
* Waterproof housing (IP-66) facilitates working in difficult conditions.
* Low weight and small size make working in the field easier.
* Powered by rechargeable batteries, or power adapter with USB - micro USB cable.
* Meter is equipped with easy to read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
* HOLD function to freeze the result on the display.
* Signalization of the result stabilization “READY” with symbol and sound.
* Possibility of connecting with a PC by a micro USB output and micro USB – USB cable
delivered in set.
* Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration - up to 10 last calibrations.