Oxygen concentration measurement
* 1 point calibration (in 100% O2 saturation).
* Oxygen measurement in % or in mg/l.
* Possibility of introducing a correction connected with the salinity of the sample.
* Galvanic oxygen sensor of good quality.
* Separate head for temperature measurements enables measurements up to 150 °C with 3 cm
* probe without cable, 200 °C with 12 cm probe without cable, 400 °C with every probe equipped with cable;
* Accuracy of the temperature measurement depends on the kind of the chosen probe.
* Used for field work.
* Good accuracy and minimised size.
* Fully waterproof housing, floats if dropped in the water.
* Powered by 3 x LR44 batteries
* Long-lasting work on one battery set.
* Automatic switch-off function to protect the batteries against discharging