* Laboratory meter in bench-top housing, powered by 12V power adapter.
* The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read back-light LCD display with brightness control.
* Measures conductivity, salinity, resistivity, TDS and temperature.
* The most recent version of this model has been updated and has more possibilities which
facilitate usage and increase accuracy.
* “HOLD” function to freeze the result on the display.
* Signalisation of the result stabilisation “READY” with symbol and sound.
* Possibility of sending to a PC a report of calibration - up to 10 last calibrations.
* Thanks to a wide conductivity measuring range it may be used for ultra pure water as well
as saline water.
* 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
* Calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or in standard solutions in 1 to 5 points.
* Possibility of changing the reference temperature.
* Stores constants K of 3 cells which cover the whole measuring range.
* Wide range of α coefficient chosen depending on the kind of measured solution.
* Possibility of changing the reference temperature value.
* Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
* Converting conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl based on the real characteristics instead
of a constant coefficient what greatly increases the accuracy.
* Possibility to determine the TDS with possibility of entering the TDS coefficient value in the
range 0.2 to 1.0.
* Measuring range 0to500 mS/cm sufficient for measurements in ultra pure water and high
salt concentration samples. Metal electrodes are easy to clean and PVC body protects it
against mechanical damage.
* In case of measurements of natural water with conductivity from 60 μS/cm to 1 mS/cm
the meter enables using non-linear temperature compensation. The parameters of this
type of water is determined by the norm EN27888:1999 and concerns surface water,
deep water and well water.
* This solution lowers the measurement error.
* The measurement accuracy of the ultra pure water with temperature compensation has
been improved by automatic adjustment of α coefficient depending on the kind of trace contaminations and temperature.
* Internal clock with date.
* Internal data-logger enables storing up to 4000 measurements taken in series or singly
with temperature, time and date.
* Additional function of resistivity measurement in liquid.
* Storing the date of next calibration and remembering it in the right moment to the user.
* Non-volatile memory.
* USB output. The meter meets the GLP requirements.
* 24 months of warranty for the meter.
Technical data :